Rear Tube Doors for Wranglers
Click to enlarge
Rugged Ridge Rear Tube Door Pair for 2007 thru 2012 Jeep Wranglers JK with 4 Doors Only.
Textured Black Finish. Sold as a Pair.
Like the doors off feel but also want the added convenience and utility of having doors on the trail? Rugged Ridge Tube Doors are constructed from durable 1.5 inch mandrel bent steel tube that is E-Coat primered and then textured powder coated for a long lasting finish. Tube doors help increase visibility when climbing obstacles and trail riding.
The Tube Doors interchange easily with the factory steel doors and require no body modification for installation. They are light weight and small enough to be stored easily in back of the vehicle when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Thicker than most other tube doors with durable 1.5 inch diameter steel tubing construction providing added strength and great looks.
- E-coat and textured powder coat for corrosion resistance.
- Tube doors provide added convenience and utility for improved visibility on the trails.
- Design to work with your original mirror or for added convenience permanently install a pair of Rugged Ridge replacement mirrors.
- Adjustable nylon door strap allows you to control and adjust how far the door opens.
- Half doors are easy to install and remove and are small enough to be stored in the vehicle.
- Durable and lockable paddle handle.
- Attaches to factory hinge and door latch locations, easy no-drill install.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: